03 March, 2011

A Dance With Dragons has a Publication Date!


George R.R. Martin confirms it in his own words (on his blog) that the new release date of July 12, 2011 for A Dance With Dragons is real. It's not some publisher's mistake or hopeful assertion, not that we've seen one in the past. It's the real deal! ...and it's HUGE!
((For what it's worth, the book's a monster. Think A STORM OF SWORDS))
Above is the newest cover, as shown on his blog. The Wertzone has another version that'll be coming out as well. And here's a timely interview on EW.

9 comments:

John Dax said...

Maybe I'll wait until their all completely finished, the entire series...

Bryce L. said...

Probably not a bad idea. :) I'm debating whether to start my reread now or to just wait till the end (of the series) myself.

ediFanoB said...

I think this post is mandatory for every fantasy book blog :-)

If you wait for the end of A Song of Ice ad Fire depends on how old you are.
I'm not that young. Therefore I decided to read the four ASOIAF books. It is a kind of reread because several years ago I read the German edition of the books.

aisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryce L. said...

You may want to end it with ADwD's though because it has the other half of AFfC if you're gonna end it at some point. I should get the German edition and read that. I need some German uebung. :D

Infiniti Air Conditioner Compressor said...

I enjoyed your post. It’s a lot like college – we should absorb everything we can but ultimately you need to take what you’ve learned and apply it.

Joe said...

ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it
Audi TT Turbocharger

Anonymous said...

Chevrolet W4 Turbocharger
I just came across your blog and found it be really helpful in my evaluation

Prince Wiliam said...

fantastic blogs! Your website is aowsome . Thanks for Sharing a dance with dragons . I recommend for reading your post. Please add me on reader list.