09 June, 2011

It's News To Me #12

Wow, it's come to my attention that I've not been doing great with these. Hmm, 12 means about 3 months worth at one a week and It's now month 6. Eek.

Does Pat review his books like he does his movies?: This is just a question I had when I read the post that I've just linked to. I thought both movies looked cool and will eventually watch them.


GRRM's Dance with Dragons Reviewed: What's a news update without something George R.R. Martin related. You've seen this I know, word on the street is that it's pretty spoilerific. I'm keeping my experience pure by not reading this review.


Excerpt from Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey: I have this book, I just need to start it already. You probably know I'm a huge Abraham fan, so I'm ready for this to blow my mind.

Banewreaker by Jacqueline Carey reviewed: The Wertzone reviews a book I absolutely loved. In fact, here's a review I did when I was fresh and new to the blogging world. Ahh, I hope I've grown a bit from then.


The Riyria Revelations by Michael J. Sullivan get covers: What a great story of an indie author making it big. Michael J. Sullivan really deserves his deal with Orbit, I just need to find time to read the series after book 1 (review).

And that's the news...at least to me.

4 comments:

James said...

The review is also not much of a review. There is maybe a sentence of review in the entire thing, the rest is discussion of the wait, fans, and relation to AFfC, plus some plot bits thrown in to appease fans.

1968 Chevrolet Biscayne AC Compressor said...

Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information..

Bryce L. said...

@James - Ahh, still glad I didn't read it then. :)

@1968 - Will do.

aisha said...

I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.
Dodge Neon Turbo