19 June, 2012

eBook Deals, or Books I Bought Recently

I couldn't resist a couple of these, especially Ray Bradbury's short story below. As a science fiction fan and as a fan of great ideas in general, his passing is a great tragedy. At least he will live forever through his writings.


The Playground by Ray Bradbury (short story) [$0.99] - If you need a small fix of Ray Bradbury, this may be the perfect thing.
The Exodus Gate (Rising Dawn Saga #1) by Stephen Zimmer [FREE] - Zimmer's done a great job around the blogging community, I really need to give this small press author a try.
John Carter Barsoom Series (7 Novels) by Edgar Rice Burroughs [$0.99] - It looks like this is a pretty huge collection with illustrations, everything I read about it looks like it's really what it says it is.
Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut [$3.99] - I know I've posted this before, but it's still such a good deal I just had to post it again. :)

2 comments:

Small Blonde Hippy said...

I've heard so much about Ray Bradbury since he passed away but I've never actually read anything by him. I might give that short a whirl to see if I like his style.

Bryce L. said...

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this one. I loved Fahrenheit 451 and some of his other short stories, but this one seems more like horror.