01 January, 2011

Happy New Year and Updates


Happy New Year everyone. Hope it's filled with cheer and the aftereffects wear off quickly!

Sorry to have been a bit MIA lately, but we'll be back on track shortly. We'll have Top 10 lists for 2010, goals for 2011 and reviews.

I'm currently enjoying The Name of the Wind and excited that I don't have to wait too long for the next installment. I'll also give some updates on the Independent Literary Awards, of which I am participating as a Speculative Fiction judge.

Wishing you a great new year and at least a start to some new year's resolutions. :)

3 comments:

Jamie Gibbs said...

A very Happy New Year to you too! What with all the Indie Lit books on top of everything else, all absences are understandable :)

Bryce L. said...

Thanks man, and you're absolutely correct there. I really don't wanna have to ask to extend the deadline for indie lit.

Mieneke van der Salm said...

Happy New Year!! Hope it's a great one for you :)