18 August, 2011

Crickets

Sorry for the silence around here this week. Since my last internship ended on Friday, I spent this week getting moved back to finish my last year of law school. Of course, I already have about a thousand responsibilities wracking up and it only goes downhill from here.

I wanted to let you know that things should be back on track next week. I've made some good headway into a few books and should finish a couple very soon...and therefore review them soon as well.

Plus, we have a big challenge coming up, although things may not actually start until the new year, in January. It will be a bit similar to our last-year's challenge where we attempted to find diamonds in the rough, but this year will involve the wonderful site, Good Show Sir. I'm sure you now have some inkling about what this challenge is all about.

So, start clearing your "to-read" list and checking out Good Show Sir if you haven't already. Oh, and there will be prizes and mass linkage.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Finishing law school? Wow, that is really cool! Congratulations, Bryce.

Bryce L. said...

Just one more long, horrendous year left. :) ...and then the real fun starts.

Thanks Alex.

My partner in crime here, Alec, is actually starting law school this year - I should have warned him against such a terrible decision. :D

Bastard said...

Finishing up law school is the easy part. Passing the Bar exam is the bitch, good luck!

I'm curious about that Good Show Sir thing.

Bryce L. said...

Yeah, not looking forward to the bar, plus the California bar is one of the hardest with about a 50% pass rate. Yargh.

Yes, clear some reading room for this challenge. I think it will be good.