11 August, 2011

It's News To Me #22 - New Abercrombie Covers and NPR's Top 100 Fantasy Books



Top 100 Science Fiction, Fantasy Books: NPR has officially announced it's Top 100 Science Fiction, Fantasy book list voted on by over 60,000 people. The criteria, as has been noted, was a bit questionable, not to mention the fact that top 100 lists are always a bit off. Can't please everyone I guess.

Amanda asks what will be popular in 50 years: On the same note as above, Amanda thinks the Lord of the Rings receiving the top nod doesn't make any sense. I disagree. It's still my favorite and everything else I've read at least started with me trying to recapture that same feeling.

Orbit Repackages Abercrombie: The two newest Abercrombie books, The Heroes and Best Served Cold, get new covers for Trade Paperback...and they are completely awesome.


Am I right?

Or am I right?

And that's the news...at least to me.

5 comments:

Todd Newton said...

You are absolutely right.

Bryce L. said...

You probably got to that conclusion because of all the options right? :)

The Doctor said...

You are wrong :p

Bryce L. said...

How dare you! :)

Marky Seems said...

That's awesome.