07 October, 2011

Fantasy Art Exhibition

I got an email the other day and thought I'd better share it. Can't go wrong with dragons, am I right?
My name is Mark and I'm part of Gallery Nucleus. We're a small art gallery located in Alhambra, CA. I wanted to let you know that we're having a fantasy art exhibition centered around dragons. The opening reception is October 8th from 7 to 11 pm and the show will be running until October 31st...
Featured artists include Justin Gerard, Justin Sweet, William Stout, Omar Rayyan, Jeremy Enecio, and many more. You can find more information on our event page. And even if you can't make it, we'll have all the pieces available online by the show opening. Hope to hear back from you.

2 comments:

Bibliotropic said...

Makes me wish I was in California! That would be a really cool gallery to go and see!

Bryce L. said...

I know, seriously. At least they're nice enough to put the paintings on their website once the exhibit opens.