29 October, 2011

Two Imaginary Discussions With Tor...

...make for great blogging.

I don't know what was in the water this week, but if you haven't already checked out these two posts, one a review, one a commentary on a book cover, you really should do yourself a favor:


Staffer's Musings Reviews Shadow Prowler: You may remember Alec's review of this gem. He had similar feelings as I recall.


Stomping on Yeti Talks Scalzi's New Cover: The book Redshirts gets a lame cover while they taunt us with actually decent ones.

3 comments:

bloggeratf said...

Heh, I remember that monstrosity. I think i received its evil twin in the mail not that long ago...

Bryce L. said...

Can't wait for the review. :D

2theD said...

Haven't picked up a Scalzi before... never was reeled in but Redshirts has a nice nebulous bait there at the bottom of the cover. Reminds me of James Alan Gardner's Expendable.