12 October, 2011

It's News To Me #26 - Brent Weeks Cover and Lev Grossman Talks Magicians on TV

Hope you're week's going well. I've been busy with school and applying for jobs and studying for the MPRE and dreading taking the bar next summer. That last one really takes it out of you.

Lev Grossman gives the story behind The Magicians getting optioned for TV: By interviewing himself. It's great.

Brent Weeks reveals Sub Press cover for Perfect Shadow: Which I really need to read, with which I really need to get an ereader to read. Loving the cover. (Artist Raymond Swanland, Sir Awesome)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the Weeks cover, too. It has some sort of ominous quality to it that appeals to me.

That's really cool about The Magicians show. I need to read that book. I tried right before I had the baby, but I don't think I was in the right frame of mind to enjoy it...

Bryce L. said...

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of that cover...and anything else Swanland does.

I had a false start with Magicians too, but it was definitely an "it's not you it's me" deal. :)