04 February, 2013

(audiobook) Review - World War Z by Max Brooks

My review went up Sunday, but a day and a half behind is actually me doing really well at the moment. Here's the link to my review of World War Z at sffaudio.com.

Let’s just say, if we ever do get into a Zombie War, you better have a copy of World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide on you. Someone’s already gone through the effort of thinking up EVERY situation that can occur, what’s effective, what’s not and put it down in words. No sense reinventing the wheel. While an entertaining idea and clever execution, these were the exact things that made World War Z a book only a mother could love I could never love. It’s worth a read if only to see how in-depth you have not thought about zombies.

2 comments:

Pabkins said...

I absolutely loved this reading it - and have several times. Maybe I should check out the audio version next time.
Pabkins @ My Shelf Confessions

Bryce L. said...

I think you'd enjoy the audio. It would be quite different too because the accents are quite strong - they'd be a departure from the ones in your head I'm sure.