06 July, 2013

eBook Deals - Grant, McCarthy, Vonnegut, Druon, Jones, Kristoff

There are some deals I can't resist posting today. I'm still mad I missed Infinite Jest when it went on sale the other day. Now the waiting game begins, hopefully it will go on sale some time soon and I have plenty to read in between.


[$2.99Feed (Newsflesh #1) by Mira Grant
[$2.99] Germline by T.C. McCarthy
[$1.99] The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut - My favorite of his.
[$1.99] Gregor the Overlander (Underland Chronicles #1) by Suzanne Collins
[$0.99] The Iron King by Maurice Druon - Part of the inspiration for Martin's A Game of Thrones.

I'd also recommend doing a search for Subterranean Press because they have lots of good deals on their books. Here's a link in fact.

Today Only:

[$1.99] Howl's Moving Castle (Castle #1) by Diana Wynne Jones - A favorite that I reviewed here.
[$2.99] Stormdancer (Lotus War #1) by Jay Kristoff - Reviews are mixed but not a bad price to try it out.

And definitely check out SFSignal's huge list of low-priced eBooks. They have a listing for Flatland though, which I know you can get for free but $0.99 might be worth it for the Oxford Press edition, I don't know.

0 comments: