13 August, 2013

eBook Deals - Marquitz, Ness, Fforde, Lawhead, Wight, Parker, Wendig

Okay, okay, I know I know, I'm just stalling here yet again. I'll have those reviews shortly, but inexpensive (certainly not cheap, who would say such a thing?) books always make my day.


[$0.99] From Hell (Demon Squad Novella) by Tim Marquitz
[$1.99] A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
[$1.99] The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde
[$2.51] The Bone House (Bright Empires #2) Stephen R. Lawhead - I liked the first one although it was pretty formulaic.
[$3.03] The Spirit Well (Bright Empires #3) by Stephen R. Lawhead
[$2.99] House of Blades (The Traveler's Gate #1) by Will Wight - This one's been making some waves at r/fantasy.
[$2.99] Colours in Steel (Fencer #1) by K.J. Parker
[$3.99] Under the Empyrean Sky (The Heartland Trilogy #1) by Chuck Wendig

0 comments: