18 April, 2010

New Design!

If you are reading this in a reader, come on over and check out the new design. It is still a bit rough around the edges and needs a number of tweaks, but visibly not all that much will be changing.

The new design is simple, light and clean. I was getting a bit tired of the previous, overly dark template and I think that this one is a lot easier on the eyes. Less harsh contrasts.

One thing I am looking to add and contract out would be a stylized sketch that would run down the left side, along the space reserved for posting. A sketch of, you might ask? I don't have a clue yet and so I am definitely open to suggestions. I was thinking maybe a warrior dual wielding a light-saber and rune engraved sword. Essentially, I am just looking for something that would express the dualism that is science fiction and fantasy. If you know anyone that might be interested, shoot me an email.

So, thats all she wrote for the redesign. Now to play with all that behind the scenes stuff that you don't ever see but is painfully necessary. A happy Sunday to all.

2 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Does look nice! I was surprised when I stopped by at first. Thought I was in the wrong place. Like the name too! Good luck with getting that sketch your looking for.

Todd Newton said...

It's a much cleaner view, though less colorful than the last. What's not to like?