03 March, 2012

eBook Deals, or Books I Bought Recently

Again, no unifying theme this week, but I think these are some good ones.


The Forever War by Joe Haldeman ($4.99) - This is a classic and worth a read. Here's Alec's Review.
A Madness of Angels by Kate Griffin ($2.99) - Orbit's Digital Drop
Snow in the Desert by Neal Asher (Short stories) ($1.38)
Manhattan in Reverse by Peter F. Hamilton ($4.99)
Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines ($2.99)
Wool (Omnibus, books 1-5) by Hugh Howey ($4.99)
Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut ($4.09) - Here's my review, I can't get enough of the Vonnegut.
Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal ($2.99)
Agatha H. and the Airship City by Phil and Kaja Foglio (FREE)

3 comments:

ediFanoB said...

Hi Bryce,

just want to let you know that
Agatha H. and the Airship City by Phil and Kaja Foglio
IS NOT FREE for people living outside the US.
I tried with my AMAZON.COM account and this is the result:

This title is not available for customers from your location in:
Europe

Bryce L. said...

Oh no! Sorry about that. I wish there was a way for me to check. Thanks for the heads up.

ediFanoB said...

I'm not sure if you can check it.

So it is up to the reader of the blog to tell you and that is what I did.

Amazon clearly separate selling of books to different countries. Amazon.com force people in Europe to buy at European Amazon subsidiaries.