31 March, 2012

eBook Deals, or Books I Bought Recently

I know I've posted about them before, but you just can't deny that Angry Robot is having a great year and yet they still keep their prices SO LOW!

Anathem by Neal Stephenson ($1.99)

Angry Robot:
Embedded by Dan Abnett ($1.97)
Triumff: Her Majesty's Hero by Dan Abnett ($2.99)
Moxyland by Lauren Beukes ($2.99)
Zoo City by Lauren Beukes ($2.99) - The Arthur C. Clarke and Kitchies Red Tentacle Award winner.
The World House by Guy Adams ($2.99) - My review.
The Bookman by Lavie Tidhar ($2.99)
Empire State by Adam Christopher ($3.99)
City of Dreams and Nightmare (Book 1, City of a Hundred Rows) by Ian Whates ($2.99)
Pretty Little Dead Things by Gary McMahon ($2.99)



2 comments:

Joshua Lowe said...

I really dislike how Amazon discriminates between countries. Most of the cheap buys you post are not available to Australians :(

Bryce L. said...

That's really lame. I'm sorry. I'd do a better search, but this already takes me way too long.