21 March, 2012

I hereby pledge this blog in faithful service to House Stark




HBO is running a fun contest where you pledge your allegiance to one of the 5 great houses in Westeros. If you vote for the most popular house you are eligible to enter a sweepstakes. I suggest voting for Stark. *hint. 

With the release of the first season of the televised mini-series the Game of Thrones fan base has dramatically increased. The shift from the margins to the main stream is always a mixed bag for die-hard fans of genre fiction. Regardless, I was just curious to know which house has garnered your support over the course of the series. 

Also, do you think a certain person who possibly died at the end of the last book is actually dead?

6 comments:

Justin said...

Oh God no, Bryce. That cat (not a euphemism) is coming back in some way shape or form.

Bryce L. said...

Haha. I think I know what you're talking about, but I've only read through Feast.

Also, this ain't my post. :D

Todd Newton said...

Not dead. Possibly undead, though. But no, there's no way. They're too important to the central story to be "dead."

bloggeratf said...

Good point about Undead Todd. Hadn't thought of that.

Kathleen said...

definitely not dead. not undead either. will be very unfortunately tied to the Red God however.

bloggeratf said...

Hmmm. Also a good possibility. I was hoping a certain wizard in training would come into his powers and save his life. I guess we will have to wait another 5 years to find out...