19 September, 2011

It's News To Me #24 - Peter Dinklage Wins an Emmy for Game of Thrones

Here's a couple items of news-ish things I'm interested in this week/recently.


Peter Dinklage wins an emmy for GoT (link to all Emmy Winners): Sadly, this is no test of longevity as Friday Night Lights can tell you.

Republic of Thieves Pushed Back to 2012: Lynch says he'll let us know once it's a sure thing. Can't wait.

New header at The Stamp (of Approval): That's my initial blog that I still keep up with every now and then. Got a new header, but now I'm debating changing the name. What do you think of The (Tramp) Stamp of Approval. (Thanks Staffer's Musings)

2 comments:

Bastard said...

Congrats to him. I was actually pulling for Walton Goggins who has been brilliant in the past handful of years for his work in The Shield and now in Justified, and he still has nothing to show for it.

Bryce L. said...

I've been meaning to watch Justified. Looks cool and I've always liked Olyphant, especially because his name reminds me of a certain creature in LotR.