16 December, 2012

eBook Deals, or Books I Bought Recently

Sadly, I missed posting the deal for Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell yesterday. I'd say it's worth full price anyway as it's easily in my top 10 all-time favorite books list. But, some good ones came out today that I'm right on top of.


[$3.99Tears in Rain by Rosa Montero - I'm definitely intrigued after reading Justin's review.
[$1.99] Winner Lose All: A Lando Calrissian Tale by Timothy Zahn - In preparation for Zahn's upcoming novel, Scoundrels, which looks really cool to say the least.
[FREE] Wool by Hugh Howey - This is the first tale (novella length) in the Wool series, might as well try it out.
[FREE] The Complete Sherlock Holmes - Most of the novels and short stories are free anyway, but only individually. This collects them all with the books chronologically and then the short stories chronologically. However, the books and short stories together are not chronological, but I still think this is your best bet.

Today Only:
[$1.99] The Color of Magic (Discworld #1) by Terry Pratchett
[$2.99] The Ruins of Gorlan (Ranger's Apprentice #1) by John Flanagan


EDIT: Also, all the deals in these last two eBook deals posts are still underway: Post 1, Post 2.

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

Woot! Thanks so much for letting me know about this. Just got the Free complete collection of Sherlock holmes!! Cheers!

Bryce L. said...

No prob. I think that Holmes compilation is usually a couple bucks, but it's nicer when it's free. :)